Welcome to Pack 339!
NEXT PACK MEETING: OCTOBER 29th - 7:00
Pumpkin Carving Contest - Wear your costumes!
Pumpkins will be Located at Cubmaster James' house: 5937 Cossandra St SE, Prior Lake (after October 15th)
1. Decorate your pumpkin with as many unique materials as possible. Awards based on 1) Most original coolest design 2) Scariest design 3) Most wacky design.
2. Take pictures of you and your Scout working on the Pumpkin. It may count in the judging.
3. You CAN use manmade objects to attach your decorations. These should not be a significant part of the decorations. Examples include nails, pins, staples, wire to attach things, any type of glue.
4. This year Adults are allowed to carve the pumpkin for the Scout. Have your Scout draw their design and you may safely carve it. It is acceptable to poke holes into the pumpkin to attach things like sticks or plants.
5. If you intend to light it, please use a glow stick or LED candle. NO Flames
6. The pumpkin can be decorated to look like anything. It does not have to be a face. For example, we have seen pumpkins that look like cats, spiders, turkeys, monsters, etc. Some people have used the pumpkin surface like a canvas to make a picture of something.
7. You can use a different pumpkin than the one provided by the Pack, but you need to continue to use a pumpkin. Don’t use a gourd or squash or other such things as the base of your creation.
8. Awards will be granted to Scouts within each Den unless the Committee decides otherwise.
9. Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd places.
10. HAVE FUN